Relax Relax Relax :)

Weekend coming... Yeah.... Can rest.. Going to play squash and hopefully can swim later.... This weekend full of activities... Planning to get my leather shoe (why so little choice and damn expensive for men's wear???) and also spec tomorrow.... Sure 'broke' but I damn need it.....

Tomorrow also reunion for my primary school in StarBuck's Centro.... How many years already since primary six? 14yrs... Can you believe it? Haha :0 Old old YongWei.... So many friends not since since then... How many will come? Not yet know... Need to take more photo so that will know how much we have change :)

How about Sunday? Ehh... Not sure yet... But hopefully can tidy up my room... I think my car's boot also need some spring cleanning :p Haven't check and clean since CNY... Hehe.... Lazy lazy....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon