2017, please be good

In the blink of an eye, 2 months already passes. I am glad that I am able to survive this 2 roller coaster months. So much things happen and I don't know how to start. However, the most significant events that happen in this 2 months are the 2 dinners that I attended.

Like what I told Ms Foo, the most significant person that are not blood-related to me in the past 6 years appear in this 2 dinners. And I am glad that although we do not keep in touch anymore, I am happy to see them in this fateful days.

No more words can express my feeling anymore so that's all for the time being.

LYN CNY dinner on 20th Jan 2017

Pui Yen wedding dinner on 22nd Jan 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon