Impermanence

What should I write now? Why am I thinking about impermanence? Because of Buddhism? I don't know... But what I can see and I can feel now is impermanence...

Everywhere I see, I can see impermanence. My life, my work, my relationship and my mind. I realise that life is short. I need to really hit my goals soon or I maybe will never achieve anything (or even worse, try to achieve :( )

Why am I suddenly feel this way? Are there some events happening around me that make my mind go round and round working non-stop?

ImpermanenceImpermanenceImpermanence

Something my boss say make my system 'shocked' up. What he say that inspire me to want to achieve my goals as soon as possible?

1st, regarding two deaths related to my company that really make me see things clearly. I only been in this company for 2 years. The death of my Singapore's boss last year at the age of 40 (almost, if I remember correctly) and the death of the son of the boss in Philiphine (just around 12 yrs old) make me feel that I can be alive now and not in this realm in a split second.

2nd, been reminded that I am young now but not in 10yrs time. Will I be able to climb the majestic Mt Kinabalu if I try 10yrs later and not 2005? Maybe.... But can I guarantee my leg will be as strong? How about my mind? Yes? No? I don't know.

I think enough for now... I will be able to at least achieve one goal soon. Company trip to Mt Huangshan in August. Hopefully will be able to achieve my other goals soon.

Cheers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon