Saga Hill: Hiking, Trekking & 'Sesat'ing_September 1, 2011

The 'sesat' group_At the 2nd waterfall, the big one; WenYi, me, Maine, PuiYen, LiVen & JiaWen

Again, I m the 'sesat' ONE; the only ENGINEER wif 10 pharmacists -.-''' Oppss... Actually not... Let me think. Me, Wenyi, ShuNing, Vincent, ChongTeck, Ivan&girlfriend (2nd non-pharmacist), Puiyen, Maine, JiaWen and LiVen =) A fun day doing what I like most; hiking & blending into the nature... Throw in a waterfall, I will be ON if I m free. Special thanks to WenYi for organizing this hike. Seriously considering going for Everest Base Camp if the trip is ON =D For the record, this will be the 1st TRAINING session to prepare us (if we go) for the 20 days trip hiking to Everest Base Camp on Oct 2012.

Map to Saga hill.















(L) The steep trail.






(R) The routes.









Evil ShuNing wif exhausted Ivan's gf.











At the 1st waterfall, the small one.










Like this this shot very much. The water is so cold & everyone is shivering.






Overall, a very satisfying & fun trip wif a group of new friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon