Everytime I listen to this song, I think of you ^^



Remember this song? We started our conversation with " 暮光". You ask 'You like FanFan?' & I reply with a 'Yes'. From that time onward, we will talk about her songs when there is new releases. When her CD is finally released, the timing is so right that I don't even need to think about the present that I need to get for you for your birthday. Her CD will be the perfect gift.

Thinking back, I went to Atria but the shop is out-of-stock. Few days later, I manage to get it in Speedy. The best part is I manage to somehow 'force' you out on your birthday's night to give you this present.

Now, whenever I listen to this song in radio, I will think of you. Think of the time when we were as close as best friend. The time when we can talk freely, without any fear that we will hurt each other feelings. My only regret now is that I never realise that I done something that make you uncomfortable.

I miss you. I will always be missing you. I know the feeling is not love. Not yet. But now, nothing will ever be.

Take care, my dear friend...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon