Post WorldCup2010 Rakuzen & Neway Outing


Enjoying the nice food at Rakuzen

The gang for the day at Neway

Had a nice outing on 15th August 2010 with Leang, Kenny and Pui Yen. Went to Rakuzen for dinner and karaoke in Neway USJ :)

The outing is pending since the end of WC2010 because Leang and me win a bet with Kenny and PuiYen ( We supported Spain and they supported Argentina =p )

Enjoying the moment of friendship that is further enhanced in this outing. Nice food and nice company with a lot of 'sampat' moment make this day unforgetable.

Thanks to Kenny & Pui Yen for the treat
Thanks to Leang, Kenny & Pui Yen for the great time together.
P.S.: I should be blogging about WC2010 but given up on that post already.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon