I. M. S.O.R.R.Y.

Quoting from Bro Oh Kim Leng:

Say Sorry and Move On

Apologising again and again drains our energy and eats into our emotional well being. Say 'sorry' when it is due and trust that if the other party is unwilling to forgive us, then no amount sorries will ever be enough. "Sorry" has no meaning to those who choose to hate or do not want to understand, but say it anyway if we have erred. For those who truly love you, saying it even once can be too much.

I. M. S.O.R.R.Y.
-to those who care for me
-to those who love me
-to those who worry about me
-to those who hate me
-to those I hurt

and I M MOVING ON... N.O.W. (hopefully)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon