Life's weird; You go from being strangers. To being friends. To being more than friends. To being practically strangers again #mylifesayings


In just one year, we went through the whole circle of this process.

Being strangers. To being friends:

I still remember vaguely the first time we met, at SS2 during WC2010. Were we watching the match, Brazil v Netherlands? This is the time when we, as strangers, get to know each other and be friends. You potray yourself as a sweet, soft-spoken girl that are very likeable to everyone. My 2nd impression on you will be the Final when we get to watch it with a whole gang of supporters from both side of the divide. While I am cheering loudly, you were sitting quietly, watching tentatively to the match.

Did I get your number on that day? I am not sure. However, I get to keep in touch with you through facebook. Time passing by and we don't really talk/meet/messaging. Don't know when it started, we start to go out as a group for movies. And we start to talk more and more. As usual, I keep teasing you when we met and we become closer. Our conversation always linger on 'you with a guy' or 'me with a girl' but never you and me. Maybe because of this, we can talk freely and without any fear.

To being more than friends:
More long phone calls between us at night and suddenly we started to go out alone. 1st time at Rakuzen for dinner and continue talking to each other at Whisk cafe. Our conversation seem never-ending even after Whisk is closed. Then come the 2nd time when we go for Coffee Appreciation Workshop. All this time, we are talking about you with him. Going home, I remember I posted an update on fb similar to 'Sometime somewhere in our life, we meet the other half that is sweet, nice, good-looking, pretty, share our interest; the perfect one and we think it too good to be true and let it pass'.

All this while when we going out, I am still going out with other girls alone; watching movies and going for dinners. In my mind, we are all good friends and as friends, I will not have the pressure of getting scared not been able to achieve the expectation as a boyfriend.

To being practically strangers again:
This is when everything go downhill. You started to avoid me; not replying my sms & answering my call. You thought I am a PLAYER yet I actually does not mean it. You are disappointed with my actions and totally ignoring that I ever exist in your life. The cold war that you started already almost 2 months and we still not really talking even when we meet. Trying to make it up with you meet with cold response.

P.S.: For my defense, we started as friends and I really thought we are good friends all this while. Maybe I give out the wrong signal, I never think you will like me. Maybe you does not like me. You just dislike the ways I treat girls.However, I really hope that we can go back to the time when we are close; the time when we can talk freely. I know that is impossible now. I just wish that you will be happy. That will be enough for me.

Your sincerely,
YongWei

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon