WE BROKE UP

Since past weeks, I have been ask the same question again and again by so many people (friends/relatives). I keep repeating the same answer and it is so tiring (sad/heartbroken) explaining the same thing again.
After last nite All-American Boys Chorus (AABC), I finally decided that I must take the next step and do what is RIGHT and make the announcement NOW.
WE BROKE UP. (after almost 6 years been together)
For those who close to me & her, you probably know the reason. To say that we mutually agreed to break-up is maybe an understatement. We (maybe juz me?) try to make this relationship happen and keep dragging along the way. We (she again saying wanted to break-up) almost broke up before CNY and get back together again and again for the nth times. We are hurting each other and the more I want to love, the more we get hurt. We started drifted away from each other further and further since May.
Finally, I realise that this relationship cannot be happening at the moment. We love for the sake of wanted to be loved and we stay together for the sake of afraid of changes (we already so used to each other after all this years).
From my side of view, I can only say this: "I am not GOOD enough" and I won't be good enough for her (forever?). I try my best all this years but it is still not good enough for her. So, I do what I feel is RIGHT for me (and her) and take the decision.
WE BROKE UP.
15Sept2004-10July2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon