Inception


So many things to be written but I think I need to get this out of my mind now...

Watched Inception today 1.30pm at TGV 1U with 2 friends. What a mind-blowing movie. Good acting with good storyline make this movie a 10/10 for me.

Somehow, after the movie, I realise of something that the movie try to bring out.

First, 'letting go'.

So many times in our lifes, we keep on holding to something that we like, attracted, lust without realising that we actually does not own it. We keep on living in our past, or as in the movie, in our dream that we eventually do not want to face the reality. But no, there will be time when you finally get the 'kick' and when this happen, you will be awake. And yes, YOU and ONLY YOURSELF can help you to get out of your dream in this world, REALITY... No other people to help you like in the movie.

Second, 'inception is a bad idea'. 'Mal' committed suicide because of inception.

We do this all the time; during work, conversation with family, friends, and also to our OWNSELF; knowingly or unknowingly. But when we knowingly incepted something into someone's mind and it spread like virus in their mind, then this will be so wrong. For me, I do this all the time; and I think I done something bad this time. It just a small seed of doubt/hope that I planted, and I never expected the idea to spread like wildfire. The feeling of guilt is overwhelming now and I need to do something to stop it NOW.
I should be updating my blog more often now. There are still some pending things I need to write.
Good nite :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon