The end of a chapter :(

Meeting you is a fate entwined in so many ways, liking you is unexpected, but falling for you is something that I cannot control.

Sept. 1, 2011 - mark the first time I met you. As much as you don't like to wake up early to go for activity, you somehow join them for the hike. And that is your first and I believe, only hike. For me, I am not even in the group and only know a friend that is going to the hike, but knowing myself, I stupidly message her the night before and say I want to join. And that's how I get to know you.

Feb 26, 2012 - the first time I going out with you for dinner and movie after months of messaging. I have so much fun teasing you and get to know you more. Our friendship officially start on that day.

Our first movie
Messaging you become a habit to me. In the morning, wishing you a good day and at night, wishing you sweet dream. Teasing you as much as I can, I sometimes worry that I tease you too much. Not realising along the way, I start to like you. With every outing; lunch, dinner or movie, my feeling toward you grow stronger. And I know I am in big trouble because I know you are not meant for me. 

Aug 03, 2012 - the day I realise I won't have any place in your heart and I should give up so that you can find your true love. As much as you know that I like you, I never tell you face-to-face that I like you. Realising that you keep telling me that you only treat me as a friend, I still want to confess and get rejected so that I can finally give up on you.

Our last movie
A friend ask me before this, how much do I like you? And today Aug 04, 2012 - with a very painful heart, I can say that I never have this feeling since my first and only breakup. Thanks for being in my life for the past one year and I promise I will only treat you as a friend from now on.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon