This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

Recalling back this day last year, I remember it was a very historical day for Malaysia as a whole. This is the day when Malaysians as a whole, coming out in forces to rally for a better future of Malaysia. This day also culminating into me deciding to join BERSIH 3.0 on 28th April 2012 and get into war with Malaysia with hundreds of thousands of Malaysians.

However, what I did on 709? On this day, I lost a friendship. I remember I went to watch Transformers: Dark of The Moon with one of my close friend. And the first time I ate at WENDY's. Hahaha ~_^ This event etched into my heart because this is the last time I watch movie with her and since then, one year have passed and our friendship deteriorating until almost non-existent. From the times when we can talk and messages each other everyday, but now, I don't even know her present situation, present life, and present work. To be fair, I know that girls do this to friends when they get a boyfriend but then, I still feel a bit sad to not be able to keep in touch with her anymore. The only thing that I can do now is wish her a good future with her boyfriend and no matter what happen in future, I will be there as a friend.


Take care, my dear friend.

Comments

Nana Eddy said…
Awww.. is this what you meant by "hint"?

Don't la like that~ It's Ok to let go of a friend that does not keep you as a friend like you keep them. Yeah, u will feel sad and a bit lonely at first. But humans are amazing. We learn to adapt. And soon, we'll forget. :)

On another note, even if you refresh a thousand time, my "home" post will still be that. lol. That's because that post is actually a repost of my old post. Previously, I do not have the loveydoveytuesday segment. So reposted it under the segment XD
Plus- I am too lazy to write a blog post :p
lyw said…
hahaha... yeah... thanks for your advise... she cross my mind that day coz suddenly i realise she disappear :p

btw, i dislike your 'on another note'... hahaha... i want to see more post ler... >.< don't be lazy, puhlezzzzzzz...

Popular posts from this blog

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon