oNeOnEoNeOnEoNeOnE

Although I feel 11.11.11 is too overrated, I think I should at least do something to commemorate this day. Here will be a list of ELEVEN places that I wish I can visit before I leave this world. Hopefully I will be able to achieve my dream =)

1. Everest Base Camp
- already in my plan for 2012. *Finger crossed*
2. Niagara Fall.
- next trip to US, I must go.
3. Mauritius
- not sure why, just know that this is in my mind since childhood.
4. Eiffel Tower
- must visit when I go Europe.
5. Bora-Bora Island
- one of the most amazing island in the world.
6. Maui
- Pirate of The Caribbean's fault.
7. Pyramid
- top in my list as the wonder of the world.
8. Taj Mahal
- one word, ROMANTIC.
9. Maldives
- in my honeymoon's plan.
10. Mt Fuji
- hiking in snow will be fun.
11. Amazon
- what can I say, the most mysterious jungle in the world.

*Images are not taken by me. Please let me know if any infringement occured. I will remove the images ASAP*

11.30pm 11.11.11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon