ADIDAS King Of The Road_02 Oct 2011

Cannot resist the temptation to plank (wrong posture, btw) in the middle of the road in front of Pyramid after the run
Too tired (juz joking), so sleep in the middle of the road =p
My BIB no.

One of the best organised run I ever attended; from the registration, friendly reminder for race kit's collection, collection of race kit, pre-race, actual race, and post-race. Does not really train for the 10km run because I am too lazy to actually exercise. Finally decided that I should at least condition my body to an actual run by jogging for 30 min one week before the run. I manage to slip-in two session of jogging at the park near my house.

The designated route is NPE, with the start/finish line at Sunway Pyramid. Arriving alone at6.30am, I wander around Pyramid while waiting for few friends that join the run too. Starting at 7.15am, I manage to finish the run at 8.20am. As expected, the result is a bit off from my target (1 hr).

ADIDAS KOTR Result:Rank Bib No. Name Chip Time Gun Time
483 E4168 YONG WEI LEE 1:04:26.72 01:05:48.27

With fellow 1okm runner; AnnRic & Adeline



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon