15 points in Pontoon

Back from Genting Highlands 2days/1night trip with Leang, Flo n YY. A nice fun trip winning some money, singing karaoke & clubbing with them. However, forgot to take any pix (shld take some pixs of hot Flo =p )


1st time to Genting this year & now I m updating my blog for the 1st time in 2011 (lazybug seem to affect me =p )


Now what is the terminology of 15 points in Pontoon? What will you do when you get 15 points? To hit or to stay? This is my feeling at the moment. The worst case for me now is I don't even know who is the banker =p When I am gambling at Genting, I will be able to see one of the banker's card. Now I don't have a banker & of course won't know the points of banker's card because the designated banker is not even found.


My aim now is to pinpoint a BANKER, try to see her points on her 1st card & decide whether to hit or to stay :D Wish me luck...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon