How to tell if he/she have the other half?

Conversation with a friend (girl) -

C: How do you know if a guy already has a gf?
Me: Cannot. Only if the guy let you know. Or you know his friends. Then you can ask his friends.
C: =( Cheh.
Me: That why there are few times when some of my friends (girls) like a guy, I become the spy
C: Walau
Me: Girls will not go so direct and ask la
C: I thought got ways to know :(
Me: Cannot see la. Really one =) Guys easier. Will straight go ask
C: Hahahaha
Me: So, I can help you to spy if you want. Do I know the guy?
C: Nola. Not in the circle

Actually the answer is very simple. Although a guy is attached, he will not show it if he don't want to let you know. So, do not 'JUMP' into it if you are not sure =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This day last year 709 (9th July 2011)

I Miss You, And I Never Even Had You; Guy's Version

My 1st Pacer Experience in Malaysia Women Marathon 2017 Half Marathon